#1 2021-03-19 14:53:27

Richard_Brown
Committee Member

KEVIN MISSELBROOK appointed to the committee

1616161617_kevin_misselbrook.jpg

I am delighted to announce that the committee vacancy advertised earlier this month has now been filled. Kevin Misselbrook (pictured) is now duly appointed to the committee where he will be warmly welcomed. His details will be posted on the current officers list shortly.

Richard Brown
Honorary Secretary

#2 2021-03-20 10:08:10

Jon_Spencer
Committee Member

Re: KEVIN MISSELBROOK appointed to the committee

Kevin,

Welcome to the Committee filling one of our "Casual Vacancies" and I hope that you will be able to enjoy the experience.  Our aim  is primarily to promote mutual friendship and interest of owners and crews of Victoria and and Frances yachts, and Shadow motor-cruisers, most of which were build here in Warsash, on the River Hamble, in Hampshire.  I particularly hope that you will get together with Alison and investigate how the Facebook Page that she initiated can be further developed, in tandem with the improvements made on our Website by Duncan Hill.
Although I am Chairman Yachts, I believe that we all have an equal voice and influence on the Committee and should work together for the benefit of the membership as a whole.  We have, by the pandemic, been forced to embrace new ways of working that must now be exploited during the future, as our processors have done in the past.

Welcome,

Jon.

Board footer