#1 2020-01-28 15:28:10

Richard_Brown

FREE DSC VHF radio and chart plotter available

I have a used Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ GX1100E radio and Standard Horizon CP180 chart plotter that are surplus to requirements.

Both were purchased by a previous owner of my boat in June 2010, have their manuals and mounts and were in working order in 2017 when I installed a radio with a cockpit repeater and a WiFi enabled chart plotter. They have sat in a cupboard at home ever since. The external antenna for the chart plotter remains installed on the boat but can be removed and provided if required.

If any member would like to have this equipment as it comes, it can be collected (south coast) by prior arrangement free of charge - first come first served. Otherwise, if any member knows someone else who could benefit and would be interested, then that would be fine too, provided they are introduced by the member.

Richard Brown

#2 2020-01-30 00:12:57

Andrew_Gleadle

Re: FREE DSC VHF radio and chart plotter available

Hi Richard

I would ike the chart plotter if it is still available. I can pick it up from you at the rally in May or arranage to come over. Which ever is most convinient.

Regards
Andrew

#3 2020-01-30 00:18:45

Richard_Brown

Re: FREE DSC VHF radio and chart plotter available

Hi Andrew

That’s great, consider it yours. We can agree arrangements by email but this will let the Forum know that just the radio remains available.

Regards

Richard

Board footer